Tortilla Chips are made by frying or baking tortillas that are cut into desired shape. These are very easy snack and are healthy as they are home made with little or no oil.
Avocado Mustard Dip is a tangy, yummy and healthy dip that is perfect for the snack.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Tortilla – 1
- Avocado – 1/2, scooped and mashed
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Lime Juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Red Chilli Flakes – as needed
- Oil – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Cut the tortilla into strips.
- In a pan, add 1/2 tsp oil if required and fry the tortilla strips till they are golden brown.
- To prepare the dip, mix the mashed Avocado, mustard sauce, lime juice, red chilli flakes and salt in a bowl.
Easy and tasty Tortilla Chips with Avacado Mustard Dip is ready!! It was hit with my kids and hubby and I’m sure you all will love it too !!
- You can bake the tortilla strips too.
- You can use homemade or store bought tortillas.