Homemade Vegan Mango Ice cream is so easy to prepare and amazingly delicious. Coconut cream added with the mango gives a creamy texture and makes it more yummy.
A perfect homemade dessert for the summer. Mango lovers don’t miss it !!!
Ingredients (Serves 3 to 4)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Freezing time – 10 hours or Overnight
- Mango – 1 big, peeled, cut and frozen
- Coconut Cream – 200 ml
- Maple Syrup – 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds – for garnishing
- Almonds – sliced, for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend them smooth.
- Transfer into a container and freeze it for 8 to 10 hours .
Garnish with pomegranate seeds and sliced almonds. Enjoy the Homemade Vegan Mango Ice Cream !!!!
- If you are not keen on making it vegan, you can substitute maple syrup with honey.
- We like it mildly sweet, you can add more maple syrup / honey if you prefer sweeter.