Ingredients (Serves 4)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 20 mins
Refrigeration time – 2 hours
- Fresh Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Tender coconut water / Elaneer – 1 cups
- Tender coconut flesh – 3/4 cup
- Coconut milk – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom – 2 , crushed
- In a pan, boil the milk in medium flame and stir it continuously till it reduces.
- Add sugar, cardamom and stir it well. Switch off the stove.
- Blend the tender coconut water along with the tender coconut flesh in a blender.
- Add the blended contents to the milk.
- Add the coconut milk and stir it well.
- Serve the Elaneer Payasam cool after refrigerating for 2 hours !!!