Mousse is a lighter, fluffier dessert from the French cuisine. Chocolate Mousse is one of the easiest desserts to make.
In this recipe, I have tried the eggless version of the Chocolate Mousse with minimal ingredients, which is rich and creamy.
Ingredients (Serves 3)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
- Heavy Cream – 1 cup, chilled
- Cocoa Powder – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 2.5 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Heavy cream, whipped – for topping (Optional)
- Chocolate Sprinkles – for topping (Optional)
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Whisk them well until they form soft peaks.
- Transfer it to a serving glass. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Yummy chocolate mousse is ready. We loved them chilled !!!!