Quinoa is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. It has high dietary fiber content and worth to have in our regular diet.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
|Preparation time – 5 mins|
Cooking time – 20 mins
- Raw Quinoa – 1/4 cup
- Raw Mango – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch, chopped
- Lime juice – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped
- Salt – as required
- Wash the quinoa well in water.
- Cook the quinoa in enough water for 15 mins.
- Drain the water and wash it in running water.
- Add the cooked quinoa to a bowl along with all other ingredients and mix them well.
The Mango Quinoa can be had as such or can be used in Burritos !!!
- Wash the quinoa well in water before cooking to remove the bitterness if any.