Guacamole is an avocado based dip/spread which can be used as a side for Mexican dishes like Salads, Burritos, Kebabs, Nachos.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
|Preparation time – 10 mins|
- Avocado – 2 mashed
- Onion – 1/2 finely chopped
- Cherry Tomatoes – 3 finely chopped
- Lime juice – 1 tbsp
- Minced Garlic – 1 tsp
- Cilantro or Coriander – a small bunch finely chopped
- Black pepper – 1 tsp (Optional)
- Salt – As required
- Mix all the ingredients and use it as a dip.
- Pick a perfectly ripe Avocado for the best Guacamole.
- It can stay fresh in fridge for 2 days.