Green Chutney is a flavorful and simple chutney that can be made quickly and yet has many uses.
It serves as a dip for chaat and snacks and comes handy as it can be prepared before and stored in fridge for 10 days.
Here is my tried and tested version of the chutney recipe.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
|Preparation time – 10 mins|
- Mint leaves – 1 cup tightly packed
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup tightly packed
- Garlic – 2 small cloves
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – As required
- Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
- Wash and roughly chop coriander and mint leaves.
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic, ginger to a blender and blend it smooth with some water.
- Add lime juice , cumin powder and chaat masala and give a pulse.
You can add Jeera before blending instead of cumin powder.