Home made Granola bars are perfect wholesome snack that are naturally sweetened. They are easy to make and tasty and healthy to have.
Ingredients (9 bars)
|Preparation time – 10 mins|
Freezing time – 30 mins
- Rolled oats – 1.5 cups
- Almonds – 10 cut into pieces
- Dates (deseeded) – 1 cup
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Peanut butter – 1/4 cup
- Dark Chocolate chips / pieces – 2 tbsp
- Slightly roast oats and almonds (optional).
- Blend the deseeded dates once or twice just enough to break them.
- Add the oats, almonds, blended dates and chocolate pieces to a bowl.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 30 secs and mix it with honey.
- Add the mixture to the bowl and evenly mix until they are combined well.
- In a tray lined with baking paper add the mixture and press flat.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and freeze for 20 to 30 mins.
- Cut into pieces and store in airtight container .